VAT Manager / Assistant Manager
Location: TAUNTON, United Kingdom
Type: Permanent, full-time
Change Recruitment are currently searching for a VAT Manager/ Assistant Manager to join a Charted Accountants firm based in Taunton.
The position is ideal for a highly self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills to discuss tax issues for a variety of their clients.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience:
· Mixed Tax and Managerial experience
· Reviewing HNWI tax calculations
· Advising on tax planning for HNWI, to include non-doms tax planning advice
· Meeting with clients to discuss their tax affairs and identifying planning opportunities
· Capital gains tax planning for a range of issues such as on the main residence; investment properties; development land tax planning
· Trust tax compliance and planning opportunities
· IHT and estate planning
· SDLT compliance and identifying when particular reliefs might be relevant to a transaction
· Dealing with HMRC aspect and full enquiries, discussing areas of concern with clients and with HMRC and presenting strong, clear arguments in the defense of clients.
This role offers a competitive salary package that is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Benefits include: flexible working hours including home working, full training/study support and membership fees, annual salary reviews, 3% matched pension, flexible benefits (BUPA and holiday purchase) as well as other lifestyle benefits.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.