Business Area Manager – Carpet & Flooring Underlays and Accessories – South East (Kent to Surrey and South London).
Carpet Roles UK, dedicated recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry are delighted to be assisting their latest new clients, a family run Specialist LVT Flooring, Underlays and Accessories supplier, with their recruitment of a dedicated, intelligent and hungry Sales Professional to cover the London and South East Regions and build their existing business and open new doors on their behalf.
Our clients are rightly proud of their product range and their competitive prices and excellent service compliment this perfectly, they are now seeking a driven, ambitious door opener to develop their Underlays, Accessories and LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) Flooring business in an area that will cover the South London and wider South East Region (Effectively from Kent in the East to Surrey in the West) and to introduce them to new accounts across their various routes to market (Predominantly Retailers, but also Flooring Wholesalers and Contractors).
- An experienced Sales Professional ideally with knowledge of Retail and Commercial markets.
- Educated, Articulate and well presented, possibly a Graduate in the last 5 years or so and looking to develop a Career in the Flooring Industry.
- Happy to call on both existing clients and to Open up New Opportunities.
- A willingness to learn about our clients Product Range in order to be able to offer Customers an in depth and consultative Sales approach, keeping them up to date with regular visits to discuss the company’s extensive range of products.
- A sound Commercial knowledge of the area to be covered and of the potential business therein.
- An Ambitious, entrepreneurial attitude to business and the development of your career.
- A Go Getter who is seeking a genuine opportunity to earn an excellent (Completely Negotiable within parameters) Salary and Package. Performance will be handsomely rewarded. A Car / Car Allowance is also available as part of this package depending upon requirements.
- Will be based in the area, within easy commute of the South East motorway network somewhere in and around the South London area ideally.
- Full Driving License as travelling will be involved on a daily basis throughout the area.
Further Specific details will be made available upon application. We have a Full Spec from our clients.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity to join a great company please forward your CV to by following the links on this page to apply directly, for a confidential discussion please call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054.Carpet Roles are dedicated recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry.