Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading Essex (near Chelmsford) based Commercial Flooring Contractors in their search for a dynamic, fast and proficient Accounts Manager with proven accountancy experience, to operate and manage their Company Accounts.Outline Duties:
You will be responsible for the overall management of Company Accounts including but not exclusively the following:
- Quarterly VAT Submission
- Preparation, input and submission of CIS Sub-Contractor invoices per CIS HMRC Scheme.
- Matching and Entry of Purchase Orders to Invoices on Sage.
- Following up on Purchase Invoice queries with Suppliers/our Team
- Making Supplier Payments, taking into account Bank/Sage position
- The Issuing/Managing Creditors and Creditors Reports
- Bank / Sage Reconciliations.
- Cashflow management and forecasts.
- Producton of management accounts.
- Credit Card Management.
- Journal entry etc.
- Submission of accountancy reports and reflections.
- End of year account preparation and submission to Accountants for end of yr audit.
You will be required to have at least 3 year’s experience, possess recognised and professional accountancy qualifications and the have ability to work in a fast paced environment, preferably with construction industry experience. If you have worked in the flooring industry even better! Outline Skills:
You need to possess:
- Proven Account Management experience
- Proven capability to be able to manage company accounts (preferably with turnover of over 4m) - Excellent IT, Communication and fast and accurate typing skills
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook knowledge
- Thorough knowledge on Sage 50 Accounts including CIS Entry/VAT Submission
- Knowledge in Sage 50 Accounts Purchase Order entry and Sage Purchase Invoice, Stock Elements - Experience in Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Production of Cash-flows / Management Accounts·
The ideal candidate will display the following qualities:
- A flexible approach to working.
- The ability to multi-task.
In Return the Successful Candidate will receive:
Hours of Work:
- £25-£30K depending upon experience 20 Days Holidays PA plus BH
- Pension Scheme
You will be Working:
- 5 Days Per Week
- Monday to Friday – 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (flexible with agreement)·
This is a varied and interesting role. If you feel you have the qualities that our clients need, and you would like to work with a small but very friendly team, please forward your CV by following the link on this page, for a confidential discussion call Justin on 0844 4153054. Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.