Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading Contractors who are part of a larger Construction and Fit Out Group with their search for a Project Manager with previous Commercial Flooring experience of managing contract works with values of £100K up to £500K.
The role effectively will be to manage all aspects of multiple Main Contractor Jobs with Project Values ranging from £100k upwards to £500k in Value and will work within our clients Midlands region centered on Birmingham but with extensive Regional travel as part of the daily job as well as some nights out away from home.
Duties and responsibilities are not limited but will consist of the following.
- Reporting weekly progress to the Regional Manager on a Weekly / Fortnightly basis as agreed.
- Agreeing and issuing a program of works with clients.
- Liaison and Relationship Management with Clients.
- Health & Safety Issues dealt with, monitored and reported as necessary.
- Tool Box Talks.
- Material call off and management (via in house Project coordinators).
- Candidates will be expected to have good commercial aptitude, a likeable and approachable character and will have no problems with dealing with clients at every level.
Our clients are seeking a high Calibre candidate who has some real quality and gravitas about them and who can confidently be left to operate the jobs in their area in a cost effective and timely manner and who can hold their client Contractors hands through the process, managing any issues as they arise, but always with an eye to minimise such issues occuring in the first place!
Salary: Dependent upon experience in the role but commensurate with the calibre of candidate being sought and generous..
- Private Health Care – (subject to completion of 6 months probation)
- Company Vehicle (Pool car until completion of 6 months probation)
- Company Pension (subject to completion of 6 months probation)
- Home Office Set-up
- IPAD & Company phone
This is great opportunity for a dynamic Flooring Industry Professional to join our clients growing team and is an urgent vacancy.
For immediate consideration for this varied and exciting opportunity please apply via the links on this page or for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054.Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Sector.