Sales Representative - Flooring Accessories
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (Basic + Comms + Car + Tablet)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Sales Representative - Flooring Products and Accessories - Yorkshire AreaCarpet Roles UK, dedicated recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry are delighted to be assisting their latest new clients, a family run Specialist LVT Flooring, Underlays and Accessories supplier, with their recruitment of a dedicated, intelligent and hungry Sales Professional to cover the Yorkshire and North East Regions and build their existing business and open new doors on their behalf.Our clients are rightly proud of their product range and their competitive prices and excellent service compliment this perfectly, they are now seeking a driven, ambitious door opener to develop their LVT Flooring business in an area that will cover the Yorkshire and wider North East Region (the area will be defined according to the location of the successful candidate and is flexible, ideally they want someone near to Leeds) and to introduce them to new accounts across their various routes to market (Retailers, Wholesalers and Contractors).Requirements:
Further Specific details will be made available upon application. We have a Full Spec from our clients.Our clients offer an Excellent negotiable Package with an OTE of £40k plus Car, Laptop / Tablet and Mobile Phone.
- An experienced Sales Professional ideally with knowledge of Retail and Commercial markets.
- Educated, Articulate and well presented, possibly a Graduate in the last 5 years or so and looking to develop a Career in the Flooring Industry.
- Happy to call on both existing clients and to Open up New Opportunities.
- A willingness to learn about our clients Product Range in order to be able to offer Customers an in depth and consultative Sales approach, keeping them up to date with regular visits to discuss the company’s extensive range of products.
- A sound Commercial knowledge of the area to be covered and of the potential business therein.
- An Ambitious, entrepreneurial attitude to business and the development of your career.
- Will be based in the area, within easy commute of the North East motorway network somewhere in and around the Leeds area ideally.
- Full Driving License as travelling will be involved on a daily basis throughout the area. An expensed Company Vehicle will be provided.
To Apply for this role hit the "Apply Now" Button on the top of this page and attach an up to date copy of your CV.
For a Confidential discussion on this and other roles call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054.Carpet Roles are dedicated recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry, for details on our services please visit our website or give us a call.