Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading global organization that creates, manufacturers and markets innovative sustainable and decorative flooring and interior finishes. We are in this instance seeking a Technical Sales Person to assist with gaining Specification Sales through major Grocers and Retail sector clients.
Our clients are a Global organisation with multiple subsidiary divisions, as stated in this instance we are seeking someone who will confidently be able to deal with high volume sales of our clients bespoke and highly regarded Flooring Solutions with particular emphasis and suitability for Retail Store applications.
Location wise, you will be covering the whole of the UK, based from Home but with extensive Travel and nights away from home. The Industry naturally has a larger concentration of potential clients in and around the South East so ideally you will be located within travelling distance of this area.
The duties of this role break down effectively as follows -
- Your primary duty will be to secure project specifications with large grocery format stores
- Develop project specifications with selected shopping centres
- Develop projects through retail architects
- To contribute ideas for product development and marketing
- To implement company pricing policy
- To ensure all administrative procedures are adhered to
- Operational use of CRM system to keep precise records of projects
- To communicate effectively with the teams and ensure information is shared
- To attend customer trips and exhibitions within the UK and Europe
- To attend training seminars within the UK and Europe
We have a full Specification for this exciting role available upon application.
The Person we are seeking will have the following attributes and experience -
- This role is suited to an experienced sales professional with a successful track record in selling to large grocery format sectors within the estates/property sectors.
- The successful candidate will have existing relationships within this sector.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have existing relationships with shopping centre property owner/management companies.
- The ability to inspire, influence and manage key decision makers at a senior level.
- Courage to propose and deliver strong practical innovative business plans and innovative ideas.
Our Clients are offering a Comprehensive Package for the Successful Candidate to include -
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure.
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile Phone
- PC Laptop
- Corporate Company Credit Card
- PPE safety equipment provided (Hard helmet, Safety boots, High Vis jacket, Branded fleece/jacket.etc).
- Company Pension (after initial 6 months, probation period)
- BUPA healthcare scheme (after 6 months, probation period)
- BUPA healthcare scheme for partner (after 12 months employment)
For immediate consideration and to receive our clients Full Specification on the role please forward your CV by following the Apply Here Link on this page.
For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054.Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry.