Claims Handler - Insurance Specialists - Flooring
Salary: £16,000 - £30,000 per annum (Basic + Commission)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading UK Insurer with their search for additional members of their Flooring Insurance Claims Handling Team, in this instance we are seeking experienced and knowledgeable Flooring Professionals to deal with claims from a number of Insurance Companies clients in a friendly and efficient manner.
Our clients handle Insurance claims on behalf of well-known Insurance Companies UK wide, your job will be to deal specifically with the Flooring Element of any claims that come in.
Briefly you will –
· Provide a pro-active customer focused claims handling service in accordance with the Company’s best practice and their clients individual claim philosophies.
· This will involve Telephone contact with both Insurers and their clients and you will be working on a number (10 approximately) of individual claims per day.
· You will be responsible for all elements of the claim which will include identification of materials, assessment of damage and whether the product can be Cleaned or Repaired or if it needs Replacement.
· If Replacement is required you will then assess and estimate costs of Replacement and complete relevant paperwork.
· You will then administer and arrange for Replacements if required, ensuring materials etc are where they need to be at the required times.
· An element of the role will also involve protecting Insurers against Fraudulent Claims and also accurately adhering to any particular points within clients policies such as Excess payments due etc.
A Full Specification is available from our clients upon application, the above is a guide to the duties of the role.
The Person we are seeking will –
· Be a Flooring Professional.
· With Estimating Experience.
· Will have an “Expert” level of knowledge of Flooring Products and their Fitting.
· Will be a People Person dedicated to giving Great Customer Service.
· Will be accurate and organised and capable of running several projects at the same time.
The role will be based at our clients offices in Cannock, Staffs so you will be based within Commuting distance.
In Return our clients offer a Basic Salary in the Region of £16-£18k plus a great Bonus Package to give on Target Earnings in the region of £24-£30k.
For immediate consideration for these urgent roles please forward your CV via the “Apply Here” Link on this page. For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.