Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading Contractors who are part of a larger Construction and Fit Out Group with their search for a Project Manager with previous Commercial Flooring experience of managing contract works with values of £20K up to £500K. This is not essential and we will consider candidates from other sub-contracting or main contracting backgrounds but the role will be dealing mainly with Flooring works.
The candidate will be expected to manage up to 6 live jobs and will work within our clients Southern region between roughly Birmingham in the North of the area down to the M4 / M25 in the south.
Duties and responsibilities are not limited but will consist of the following.
- Reporting weekly progress to the Regional Manager on a Weekly / Fortnightly basis as agreed.
- Agreeing and issuing a program of works with clients.
- Liaison and Relationship Management with Clients.
- Health & Safety Issues dealt with, monitored and reported as necessary.
- Tool Box Talks.
- Material call off and management (via in house Project coordinators).
Candidates will be expected to have good commercial aptitude, a likeable and approachable character and will have no problems with dealing with clients at every level.
Salary: Dependant upon experience in the role.
- Private Health Care – (subject to completion of 6 months probation)
- Company Vehicle (Pool car until completion of 6 months probation)
- Company Pension (subject to completion of 6 months probation)
- Home Office Set-up
- IPAD & Company phone
This is great opportunity for someone young and dynamic to join our clients growing team in the region and is an urgent vacancy.
For immediate consideration for this varied and exciting opportunity please apply via the links on this page or for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4143054.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Sector.