Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading North West based Commercial Refurbishment Specialist Contractors with their search for a hardworking, experienced refurbishment professional who can confidently work as part of a small tight, hands on team managing predominantly small and medium sized commercial and leisure refurbishment projects throughout the UK from pre-tender stage to post completion working on your own initiative covering a variety of tasks that we are putting under the Umbrella of "Contracts Estimator / Buyer" which could as easily be called a Contract Administrator or Project Manager..Main Duties for the Contracts Estimator / Buyer:
Requirements of the Contracts Estimator / Buyer:
- Client facing Site Survey Visits- representing the company at all project stage meetings
- You would be responsible for measurements, working on tenders, take offs, procurement, forecasts, valuations, variations, budgets, assisting with CVRs, Sub-Contractor payments, Final Accounts
- You will be working on projects from tender stage to completion
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs
- Gathering quotes and liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities
- Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts and budgets
- Contract tendering, estimating and budgeting
- Negotiate supplier agreements – better buying
- 3+ Years experience managing elements of projects.
- Refurbishment background would be preferred.
- Experience working on interior Fit-Out and Refurbishment projects and tenders.
- Must have knowledge of Standard Methods of Measurement and CDM – Construction Design and Management regulations 2015
- Knowledge of CAD would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong communication skills and confident using Microsoft Suite ( Project) and Office Programs.
- Clean Driving Licence is Required
Any other duties required to ensure all projects are completed.
This is as stated a Varied role that would suit someone who is hungry to develop their career in the fast moving world of Refurbishment Contracts and who is prepared to learn new skills as they go.
in return the company are offering a negotiable package with a basic salary in the region of £25k to £33k depending on experience plus a car and a Bonus Scheme to give first year earnings in the region of £40k for the right person.
For immediate consideration for this role please follow the apply here link at the top of this page.
For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4143054.Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring and Interiors Market.