Commercial Flooring "All Rounder" / Project Manager - London
Our clients are a leading Flooring Contractor to London and the South East Region and are experiencing steady growth and need help to move their business forward and to keep up with their clients requirements.
The role is initially for someone with a good All Round grasp of flooring and who aspires to develop their skills and career towards a Full Project Management position in the future, learning on the job and earning a great salary too.
Briefly the ideal candidate will:
- Have a Good All Round Knowledge of all types of Flooring.
- Will be able to confidently Plan and Estimate Flooring Jobs.
- Will have excellent Communication Skills and be confident dealing with client enquiries.
- Be able to order Flooring Products as the need arises.
- Perhaps from a Floor Fitting background, the successful candidate will at least have a very good grasp of Fitting different types of Flooring and what constitutes a good job done.
- Will be looking to develop and learn whilst working and be prepared to turn their hand to any of the above as required.
- Be able to Drive and ideally have own transport.
The Role will initially come with a negotiable salary in the region of £30k plus bonuses and there is a genuine opportunity to develop your career also in the direction of Project Management.
For Immediate Consideration for this role please forward your CV to Justin@CarpetRolesUK.com or call him on 0844 4153054 for a Confidential discussion.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry, for details on our latest vacancies please get in touch.