Contracts Administrator - Commercial Flooring
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (Negotiable Package)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading East Midlands based interiors specialist with their hunt for a Specialist Contracts Administrator to assist on Projects for Commercial End Users and contracts both regionally and nationally.Our clients are specialist Flooring contractors and carry out works in Commercial premises throughout the UK on very much a repeat business basis as they reap the rewards of their customer and quality focused installation services. They have a great reputation for the levels of service and quality that they can offer and are now seeking additional team members to help with their planned growth throughout 2017, as they approach their 4th decade of trading, this is a great time to get on board as our clients believe in developing their senior managers from within their ranks.Briefly the duties of the Contracts Administrator are as follows –
We are therefore seeking an experienced Flooring professional who can carry out the above duties In a timely and efficient manner, great interpersonal and communication skills will be required as you will be a real fulcrum in the operation dealing with both internal and external staffing to deliver a Fantastic and Customer orientated service for our clients Customer base.In return our clients are offering a very competitive (negotiable) package in the region of £20k to £25k for the right person.For immediate consideration please follow the “apply here” links on this page. For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 415 3054.Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet, Flooring and Interiors Industry’s.
- Quantifying for various floor coverings, accessories and floor preparation i.e.carpet, karndean, laminate, ply, screed, stair nosings, using technical drawings.
- Ordering materials, monitoring and coordinating deliveries.
- Preparing cutting plans for carpet, vinyl, safety flooring, using technical drawings.
- Liaising with site managers and fitters with regards to installation dates, problems on site, remedial issues etc.
- Keeping a detailed log of all remedial issues, contacting customers to discuss and book remedial works.
- Day to day administrative duties.