Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading East Midlands based interiors specialist with their hunt for a Specialist Project Manager to oversee the installations on Projects for Commercial End Users and contracts nationally.
Our clients are specialist Flooring contractors and carry out works in Commercial premises throughout the UK on very much a repeat business basis as they reap the rewards of their customer and quality focused installation services. They have a great reputation for the levels of service and quality that they can offer and are now seeking additional team members to help with their planned growth throughout 2017, as they approach their 4th decade of trading, this is a great time to get on board as our clients believe in developing their senior managers from within their ranks. Briefly the duties of the Project Manager are as follows –
Ideally an experienced Flooring Project Manager, the person we are seeking will –
- Overseeing the entire project from quotation through to installation and sign off.
- Sourcing materials and labour to deliver a cost effective and quality installation.
- Working on accurate quantities from drawings and then pricing up jobs accordingly.
- Liaising with clients or their interior design representatives, suppliers and labour so excellent communication and IT skills will be required.
- Our clients are seeking managers who share their client focused ethos.
- Have a real love of and practical knowledge of all different types of Carpets and Flooring types and their effective installation, they will be an experienced project or contract manager who can oversee all aspects of this varied role.
- The role will involve visiting sites so a clean (Max 6 points) Driving License is required.
- You will have experience of carrying out estimates and quotes for large volume installations and ideally (though not necessarily) from a Contract / Commercial Flooring background.
- The ideal person will have a “can do” attitude and be proactive in their work and their clear communication with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues.
- PC/applications literate inc. Excel, Word, Callidus (or similar) Estimation Software Package.
- Our clients are seeking someone with experience of and contacts within the Commercial Flooring sector and who are prepared to travel UK wide as required though we are seeking someone based in the East Mids as they are based in Derby.
In return our clients are offering a very competitive (negotiable) package for the right person.
For immediate consideration please follow the “apply here” links on this page. For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 415 3054. Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet, Flooring Industry.