Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a well established and successful hertfordshire based Flooring Contractors with their plans to develop their business during 2017 and have a number of live vacancies we are seeking to fill, in this instance we are seeking an experienced Contract Manager to oversee the complete function of the role, managing a variety of jobs from Tender / Quotation Stage right the way through to the successful completion of the job.
Our clients work is highly regarded, typical clients include Nursing Homes, Health and Social care environments as well as educational and Office Fit Out works and have many large Main Contractor clients who they work on behalf of. The role will involve managing works across all sectors of our clients business so we are briefed to only submit candidates of a suitably high calibre and who can demonstrate a full and demonstrable track record within Commercial Flooring in the South East of England and in London in particular.
Therefore we are seeking -
- highly experienced and self-motivated contract managers who will quickly establish themselves as key members of staff.
- All applicants must have a current UK driving licence and relevant CSCS qualifications.
- You will be expected to manage contracts with sound financial awareness and able to operate professionally in a fast-moving environment.
- You will be used to Pricing, managing Labour and Materials and be confident communicating at all levels of our clients customer teams.
- You will be working within a similar environment and have current contacts within the South East Flooring and Contractor community.
In return, our clients offer a highly competitive salary package and a lively and fun environment to work in.
Further details available on application though, as stated, we are seeking high calibre Contract Managers from within a Commercial Flooring Industry background who are capable of fulfilling all aspects of a full Contract Management role which pretty much sums it up.
consideration for this interesting and well rewarded role please apply via the link on this page or for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054.Carpet Roles Uk are dedicated recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.