Project Manager - New Build Flooring Contractors
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Negotiable Package + Vehicle)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a specialist Flooring Contractor to the New Build Homes Sector with their impressive growth plans and as part of this we are seeking an experienced Contract / Project Manager to help with the day to day running of the contracts for their Biggleswade Offices.
The company, established in 2008 are based in the North West and have a turnover in the region of £15m per year, impressive growth in 8 years with more to come. They opened their office in the South in 2012 year and it is exceeding its expectations and the potential is massive. They are now seeking to import additional experience of the House Builders Market and this role will be effectively that of Project Manager but also with additional duties, reporting to the Regional Director also with lots of opportunity for personal development career wise.
Briefly You Will.
• Be an experienced Flooring Professional, Ideally with extensive experience of the House Building market and Flooring sector.
• Ideally you will already be a Flooring Project Manager though consideration will be given to candidates with a Great Track record as perhaps a Fitter or other skill.
• Capable and knowledgeable of all types of Flooring and their fitting.
• Confident dealing at all levels from Fitters up to Director level.
• Hold an SSSTS or Similar Safety Certificate or be prepared to undergo training to obtain one.
• Able to deal with pressurised situations and deliver excellent results every time.
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Clean License.
• Excellent Presentation and Time Keeping.
In return the company can offer a Genuine opportunity to get involved with a real success story and become a key team member.
Salary will be negotiable but competitive for the right candidate.
For further details or to apply, upload your CV Via the "Apply Now" link on this page or for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054, alternatively email him at email@example.com.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Market.