Floor Fitting Manager - Commercial Contracts
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Negotiable Package)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Fitting Manager – Commercial Flooring Contractors – LondonCarpet Roles UK, dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry, are delighted to be assisting their clients, a South London based Family run Flooring company who specialise in supplying Flooring to the New Build Housing sector in their search for a well organised Floor Fitting Manager to assist with the planning and Scheduling of work and Labour for various sites around London and the South East. Effectively an all-rounder role, you will be involved in the delivery of excellent service to the company’s clients (House builders predominantly) and the organisation of labour predominantly and to a lesser degree, materials as well as client liaison and general support for the Project Managers Brief Duties / Requirements
Effectively the role is that of a Project Manager without the financial and accounting functions and would suit a Flooring professional with great organisational and relevant Flooring experience as well as Commercial Fitting Experience.For Immediate consideration please apply following the links on this page or alternatively forward your CV to Justin Kelly at Justin@carpetrolesuk.com or for a confidential discussion call him on 0844 4153054.Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.
- An Excellent all round knowledge of Flooring and Fitting of various types of Flooring.
- A good organiser, capable of arranging work to be completed efficiently and to standards required by the companies in-house and external Fitters..
- CSCS at least and preferably SMSTS Site Safety qualifications.
- Managing works carried out by Fitters on New Build Homes sites at an organisational level in the office and when necessary on site visits.
- Well organised and presented on a personal level, capable of liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Computer savvy, capable of using Office etc.
- Capable of accurately measuring and Estimating for all types of Flooring using manual systems and identifying where errors might be made or have been made and their rectification.
- Organising of Job Sheets, ensuring correct numbers of staff and Materials are lined up for each job.