Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a High Street Flooring Retailer with a nationwide branch network in their search for a Store Manager for their store in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
They are seeking a Flooring Sales Retail Professional to take over all aspects of managing their busy store with a particular emphasis on driving and motivating the team to achieve Sales.
Duties are varied but core duties are as follows.
- · Manage the team in store to achieve all expected standards and results.
- · Ensure stock is up to date and fitted as per customer requirements.
- · Merchandising and cleanliness of the store are always to the highest standards.
- · Complete reports and paperwork as required.
- · Focus on the development of the team to build excellent teamwork and superb customer service at all times.
The ideal candidate will be from a Retail Sales environment, probably from an Independent Retailer who is looking for the next step in their career.
You will have an excellent all round knowledge of Flooring, Estimating and Fitting requirements.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be well presented and “Managerial” in the way you are viewed by staff and customers alike.
You will be prepared to lead from the front, and assist in all aspects of the day to day running of the store, personal Sales are rewarded with Commission.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive salary and bonus package to give and OTE of c£33k per year.
For immediate Consideration for this role please Follow the Apply Here Link on this page and attach an up to date CV.
For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry.