Location: Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Salary: £20,000 per annum (12 month FTC)
Type: Contract, full-time
Joining a rapidly expanding Social Enterprise, you will be supporting in the delivery of internal and external communications and branding across the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be reporting directly into the Communications Officer and help with the implementation of communications strategies across the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Help with the implementation of communications strategies
- Provide administrative support to Marketing & Communications team
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. newsletters, social media posts)
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Facilitate effective internal communications
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and reports
You will need to be ability effectively manage high volumes of work, often to tight and restrictive timeframes. In addition, you will need to be an effective communicator and possess the ability to quickly adapt to new IT systems.
This role would be well suited to a keen and eager Communications / Marketing professional looking to develop their skills and experience.
For more information, please apply now!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.