Salary: £35,000 - £43,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Change Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading Engineering / Manufacturing organisation based in Dunkeswell to manage the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join their business on a permanent, full-time basis.
Reporting directly into the Group FC, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and reporting against the results of two companies within the group.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Maintain and further develop the monthly management reporting pack for the group companies to provide accurate and informative management information for the directors
- Assist with the development and use of the MRP and scheduling module within the ERP system
- Manage and maintain the production costs within the ERP system and its relationship with project costs
- Review and maintain the company’s processes and procedures to ensure the effective use of the ERP system and cost controls and processes are fully embedded within the business
- Analyse performance not only in terms of cost but also resource and time
- Assist in the development of complex costing and pricing modules including the validation of bills of materials
- Regularly review open projects with the project accountant and project managers and ensure that relevant projects are collecting costs accurately and completed appropriately
- Work closely with the Project Accountant and project managers on a monthly basis to ascertain the correct levels of work in progress at each period end
- Provide support for the production of the statutory accounts for the group companies
- Provide year end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconciliation
Our client is open to considering applications from a range of backgrounds and can adapt the role depending on the level of experience of the candidates. Therefore, we are keen to speak with candidates who are CIMA / ACCA qualified, Practice based candidates who are looking for their first move into Industry, QBE's as well as CIMA finalists and CIMA PQ's who have a proven track record of delivering against objectives!
Due to the rural location of this role and lack of public transport links, it is essential you have access to a vehicle.
Our client is offering a basic salary of up to £43,000, depending on experience, 23 days annual leave plus a range of additional benefits.
The hours are Monday to Thursday (08:00 – 17:15) and Friday (08:00 – 13:00).
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.