Stock Control Co-ordinator
Location: WELLINGTON, United Kingdom
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Reporting to the Group Planning Manager, you will be responsible for material and component control (including picking / checking orders), facilitating rejects and returns to suppliers, dealing with stock adjustments and unallocated stock. In addition, you will be assisting the Planners, producing EOP reports and ad-hoc investigations / projects within the Planning / Stock Control team.
Joining a leading South West based manufacturer, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with knowledge and experience of Stock Control / Planning within a manufacturing environment. You will need to possess excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders across all levels of the business as well as with customers and suppliers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the maintenance of manufacturing orders (receipts, picking of components, investigation discrepancies)
- Facilitating rejects and returns to suppliers
- Dealing with stock adjustments and unallocated stock
- Raising of batch sheets EL SAP system
- Preparation of monthly write off and BWO
- Management of end of product write offs
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary of £23,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience. The hours are Monday to Thursday (08:30 – 16:30) and Friday (08:30 – 16:00).
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.