Purchase Ledger Assistant
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
We have a new opportunity to work for our large client in Weston-super-Mare.
They require a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Your main aims for this role are to look after all aspects of the purchase ledger and a selection of other stock and non-stock suppliers. You will be taking on other suppliers from other areas in the group as required.
The main priority for the role is to ensure that all invoices and payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
· Register and post approved invoices and then journal the invoices in preparation of for deductions by the customer
· Manage the input of non-stock invoices onto the system, when requested by the purchase ledger supervisor
· Input stock invoices onto the system, when requested by the purchase ledger supervisor
· Match stock and non-stock invoices to purchase orders and good received notes
· Generate weekly and monthly supplier payments, then match those payments to invoices on supplier accounts
· Resolve invoice and supplier enquiries in an efficient and timely manner
· Reconcile monthly supplier balances to statements received for all major suppliers
· Assist other team members of the purchase ledger with their workload to support deadlines
· Take on other suppliers where required
· Assist accounts assistant with managing the monthly commercial purchase order and invoice reconciliation by liaising with the commercial team for sign off
· Carry out any additional administration tasks
· Assist with the preparation of purchase ledger related information for the year-end audit file and liaise with auditors during visits
Our client is offering a salary of £19,000 for this role. If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your cv today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.