Location: Taunton, United Kingdom
Salary: £15,000 - £25,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, part-time
Do you have previous Bookkeeping experience within the Motor Trade?
Change Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading Taunton based dealership to manage the recruitment of a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join their existing team.
This is a newly created position, with Bookkeeping currently being managed by the dealer principal. Due to an increased workload, our client is now looking to bring an experienced Bookkeeper into the organisation on a Part-Time basis.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Updating cash flow forecast
- Processing receipts
- Prepare and process weekly payments
- Enter parts invoices
- Process purchase invoices and credits
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements
- Credit control
- Monitor vehicle creditors for outstanding payments
- Prepayments / accruals
- Monitor P&L
- Assist with preparation of month end
- Produce monthly management information and accounts
- Work with auditors at year end.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper with experience of the Motor Trade to join a friendly, welcoming team.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.