Our client, a successful manufacturer based in Portbury Docks, are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to join their business on a part-time temporary basis.
You will provide a welcoming, friendly and efficient service to all visitors and staff
As part of job share, you will be required to be flexible to cover holiday and sickness for the other receptionist when necessary.
- Manage the reception area, meeting and greeting visitors in a polite, professional and friendly way insuring all sign in and out
- Answering any queries and directing calls to the correct department ensuring all calls are answered politely and promptly
- Ensure all deliveries are signed for, recorded and distributed accordingly
- Provide Administrative support as and when requires
- Managing meeting room bookings and allocating appropriate room types
- Provide travel administration support to employees in accordance with expenses policy including booking flights, accommodation, taxi’s, hire car etc.
- Coordinate maintenance and facilities issues as they are brought to your attention and ensuring repairs are completed in a timely manor
- Housekeeping of the reception and meeting rooms
- Assisting with any over flow admin as it is necessary
As first point of contact for the company you will need to be professional and confident with an excellent helpful and polite telephone manner.
In return our client is offering a Salary £13,475, a contract till the end of the year and working hours of 1pm – 6pm Monday to Friday.
If you are friendly enthusiastic individual and looking for a part time position or job share, are flexible to cover hours at short notice and have relevant experience please send me your CV today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.