Customer Service Advisor
Location: Clevedon, United Kingdom
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
We are delighted to be working on behalf of our client, who is currently looking for a permanent Customer service adviser to assist their inbound team in a busy call center environment.
Key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
• Provide telephone information and advice to internal and external customers
• Record information within relevant systems in an efficient, clear and concise manner following all data quality and call quality requirements.
• Maximise productive time.
• Understand both good and bad customer journeys and the implication on customer service.
• Competent use of all bespoke computer systems.
• Ensure all data protection rules are met including relevant questioning within customer and client telephone calls.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• Being responsive, customer-focused and committed to customer care.
• Experience in working in a busy office environment.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach to working patterns to meet business demands
The successful candidates in return will receive a salary of £15,000 - £16,000 per annum, working Monday to Friday for 37 hours per week.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.