Customer Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: WELLINGTON, United Kingdom
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Change Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading South West based manufacturer to manage the recruitment of a Customer Supply Chain Coordinator to join their business on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing operational supply chain and customer service support to the site near Wellington (Somerset).
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Obtaining and recording customer authorisation on all orders
- Sending order confirmations to customers on all orders
- Ensuring the customer is aware of any amendments
- Develop strong working relationships with all customers
- Participate in all customer review meetings, where appropriate
- Prepare and action all invoice and credit requests
- Maintain accurate and efficient records specific to all orders and communications
- Respond to all customer enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Develop knowledge and understanding of all customer data systems
- Receive, process and confirm customer orders in line with costings, quotations and product lead times
- Identify and communicate sale production priorities
- Provide order status updates for monthly sales forecast
If you possess excellent communication skills (phone, email, letters and face-to-face), have experience of dealing with fast moving, demanding customers and a strong attention to detail this is the role for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a global leader in their field.
To express an interest, please submit your details now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.