Financial Planning Administrator
Location: Taunton, United Kingdom
Salary: £17,425 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Change Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading Independent Financial Advisers to mange the recruitment of a Financial Planning Administrator to join their Taunton based business on a permanent basis.
This is a busy role, where you will be responsible for providing a full administrative function to support the firm’s advisers.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Processing new business applications, tracking and liaising with external companies
- Producing valuation reports
- Carry out receptionist duties, including welcoming visitors and clients
- Receiving telephone calls and taking messages
- Creating word processed documents, including typing from dictation
- Ensuring appropriate data is accurately recorded on the back-office system and updated in line with company procedures
- Liaising effectively with clients and insurance / investment companies
This role would be well suited to a self-motivated individual who possesses excellent administrative experience, ideally within the financial services sector. The successful applicant will be numerate, combined with possessing a strong attention to detail. Qualifications or experience within Financial Planning would be highly beneficial as would knowledge of Intelligent Office (back office system), however is not essential.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary of £17,425 per annum, with a holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays. Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00).
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.