A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Payroll Bureau on the outskirts of Taunton within their payroll team.
You will be joining an established team who are responsible for managing the payroll of c.400 clients ranging from owner managed businesses, through to multi-site engineering organisations employing 200 staff. Running a range of payrolls, including temporary, weekly, fortnightly, monthly and annual, this role would be well suited to a candidate with previous Payroll Bureau experience, or an individual with a proven ability in Industry, seeking a new challenge.Key responsibilities include:
- Accurately process a variety of client payrolls, producing output reports and payslips
- Ensure accurate calculation of PAYE, NI deductions and resolving any HMRC queries
- Use payroll system to hold and process clients payroll and year end reports
- Ensure payroll complies with legislative requirements
- Manage own client payroll allocation
Our client is open to considering applications from candidates who are looking for part-time hours alongside those seeking full-time employment. You will ideally have at least 2 years experience working with a payroll capacity from either a Payroll Bureau or Industry background.
In return, our client is offering a competitive full-time equivalent salary of £18,000 - £20,000, flexible working hours and 22 days annual leave.
To express an interest in this position, please apply today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.