Our client is a leading accountants based in Taunton. They are looking for a Payroll Technician to provide clients with professional payroll and related services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accurately process a variety of client payrolls, producing output reports and payslips
- Ensure accurate calculation of PAYE, NI deductions and resolving any HMRC queries
- Use payroll system to hold and process clients payroll and year end reports
- Ensure payroll complies with legislative requirements
- Manage own client payroll allocation
They are looking for someone who has at least 2 years payroll experience, someone who has excellent IT skills and is committed and organised. In return my Client is offering a £18k - £20k salary, flexible working hours and 22 days holiday. If you think that this may be you, please send your CV across to me today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.