Location: Weston-Super-Mare, United Kingdom
Salary: £9.49 per hour
Type: Contract, full-time
My client, an international business with an office based in Weston-super-Mare, is currently looking for an Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will involve the efficient planning and scheduling of work load for all consultants, as well as liaising with clients, affiliates and consultants in a courteous, professional and effective manner ensuring that an all round first class service is provided.
· Assist with the planning and scheduling of procedures.
· Provide Administrative support for consultants to ensure a high level of service to clients
· Process proposals to ensure minimum delay to clients
· Develop and enhance customer relationships by being the initial point of contact for both telephone and face to face enquiries.
· Liaising with team leader with regards to customer care, complaints, meetings and invoice queries to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
· Handling incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring it reaches its intended recipient.
To be successful it is essential that the candidate has previous experience working within an office, they must also be computer literate, have experience using MS Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook), as well as experience using spreadsheets and databases in a working capacity.
The ideal candidate will have effective communication skills, the ability to work well within a team, be able to organise their own workload after priorities have been set. The candidate must be able to multitask and be able to operate unsupervised using their own initiative to meet deadlines.
To succeed in this role you will need to be hardworking, responsible, enthusiastic, friendly and a great team worker.
If you would like to apply for this role please send me your cv today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.