Our client, a manufacture based in wellington, are looking for a Customer Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team.
- Obtain & record customer authorisation on all orders prior to progressing into manufacture.
- Send order confirmations to customers on all orders ensuring that they are correct and accurate.
- Ensure that the customer is aware of any amendments specific to any orders placed providing full transparency between the customer and the company
- Proactively develop robust and meaningful relationships with all relevant customer contacts.
- Initiate and lead customer/internal meetings when required.
- Participate in review meetings, where appropriate (on site or off site), with key customers, gathering and presenting information as requested by respective Sales colleagues and be prepared to take notes and drive and monitor actions where necessary/agreed.
- Prepare and action all supplementary invoice and credit requests in line with respective Sales colleague’s guidance.
- Maintain accurate and efficient records specific to all orders & customer communication.
- Be the main point of contact for all customer communication on free issue component/material needs to ensure on site for production.
- Send appropriate paperwork, from deliveries of componentry/materials received from the customer.
- Monitor and issue stock lists of our current stock holding for all componentry/materials, for individual customers.
- Monitor unallocated customer supplied materials and ensure stock is returned or destroyed within 4 weeks of final production.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a manufacturing environment before, have excellent communication skills, experience in a fast paced and demanding environment, accurate attention to detail and computer literate.
In return our client is offering a Salary of £19K - £20K depending on experience with working hours of Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.