If you are keen to work for a business which is already achieving ambitious acquisition/growth plans, both in the UK and EU, and are a qualified and experienced Senior Assistant Management Accountant then this position may be ideal for you.
- Ensure specific data is submitted before the month end tasks can begin, including gathering data from surgeries, other teams and external payroll providers in the European countries
- Preparation of month-end takings reconciliations, and posting of sales and cash
- Own tasks in the processes to complete specific offices producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Work together with the MA team to produce payroll review and summary review points to the SSC Finance Manager as per the month-end timetable
- Sales reconciliation work, journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
- Dealing with queries via the Local Finance and/or Business Support Manager teams, regarding their results, providing support to Takings to clear their reconciliation and assist them with process adherence
- Working with the team to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Assist in loading the opening fixed asset registers once completion accounts have been reviewed
- Prepare notification of suppliers and manufacturers
- Liaising with the Local Finance Rep regarding DD cancellation / transfers etc
- Collating pre-completion debtors account, and supporting documentation as required in the apportionment / completion accounts timetable
The ideal candidate will be strong academically, part-qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent, actively working towards full qualification. Must have experience in accounting positions within the commercial industry, thrives in a fast paced environment with excellent IT skills including Excel and strong attention to detail.
Based in Bath initially, but moving to Bristol in the very near future, this company offers a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, 5% pension and the opportunity to earn an annual bonus.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.