Our client, a firm of accountants based in Shepton Mallet, are looking for an Accounts & Tax Technician to join their business.
This is a wide and varied role which would suit an AAT part qualified, or a person with experience looking to study for their AAT qualification.
The role will include:
- Analysing and summarizing clients’ records from manual and computerised systems.
- Accounts preparation
- Prepare calculations of adjusted profits and capital allowance claims
- Basic Tax Return preparation work
- Use of in-house accounts preparation software and industry standard products such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling.
- Assisting on audit fieldwork assignments as required
If you have a minimum of two years’ accounts preparation experience, are able to work under their own initiative, both independently and as part of a team. Will be a self-motivated and positive individual with a passion for quality and excellence in service delivery and an attention to detail with associated skills for communication & working as part of a team.
In return my client offering a salary of £15K - £20K depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position please send me your CV today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.