Our client, a firm of accountants based in Shepton Mallet, are looking for an Audit/ Accounts Semi -senior to join their business.
- Working as Audit assistant for company & charity clients – some away stays will be required
- Accounts preparation and analysis from a range of different sources – manual & computerised for clients of the business.
- Calculation of adjusted profits and capital allowances claims as well as basic tax return preparation work.
- Management Accounts preparation and interpretation.
- Client meetings, liaison with clients and report writing/letter writing as necessary.
- Use of house accounts preparation software and use of industry standard and bespoke bookkeeping and payroll packages, products including SAGE, Xero and Quickbooks.
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Team Working
- Self Motivation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Outlook
- AAT qualified/part qualified
In return our client is offering a salary of £15K - £20K depending on experience, a 35hour week and 28days holiday including bank holidays.
If you are interested in this position please send me your CV today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.