Our client, a manufacturer based in Yatton, are looking for a Data Support Officer to join their small team.
If you have programming experience, are able to extract data to develop and create reports then this could be the role for you.
- Provide Level 1 IT help desk support to users throughout the company. Log calls, resolve and close call or distribute according to nature/severity.
- Support business objectives through the timely provision of data extracted from the company’s various IT systems.
- Develop and create reports using a variety of software interfaces to aid the data provision process.
- To support systems through training and administration that allows users to generate standard reports on an ad-hoc basis.
- Provide Back office systems support - covering the company’s ERP systems and in house developed software packages.
- Installing and configuring computer systems; setting up of new users within ERP system.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks; including back-ups, password security and software maintenance/updates.
- Communicating to staff/clients through a series of actions either by telephone or face to face.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Providing support documentation, including procedural guides
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting new applications; to include training of users when required
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Following through tasks until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritising and managing several open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing good working relationships in order to make the necessary repairs
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
The working hours are 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30pm to 4pm on Friday and offering a salary of £20K.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.