Our client, a company based in Bridgwater, are looking for a Sales Ledger Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have an adaptable and flexible approach with great attention to detail, is willing to work within a team and be good at problem solving.
- Printing of Daily Invoices
- Maintenance of Customers Spreadsheets
- Uploading of invoices/quotations to customer own portals
- Invoice/PO number enquiries
- Posting of invoices to customers
- Daily Sales reconciliation
- Process invoices accurately in accordance with the Company’s processes.
- Producing and sending statements monthly
- Data handling, entry and export through the company’s Service Management System.
- Liaise with operations and sales for handling enquiries or queries
- Deal with and where possible resolve Customer issues, resolve or escalate problems to the correct level or appropriate contact.
- Cover Peers during Holiday or Sickness - As required
- Process Credits
- Answering inbound telephone calls
If you have previous experience of outbound calling, excellent customer service skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint then this could be the role for you.
The salary offered is £18,500 - £20,000 depending on experience with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. The working hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.