Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
My client, a well known business based near Cheddar, are looking for a Financial Controller to head up the financial side of the business. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for offering sound financial advice to a very commercially minded and driven management team.
In this role you will manage the finance function, ensuring all transaction accounting procedures are followed accurately to match the needs of the business. As well as this you will be responsible for:
· Providing full sets of management accounts on a monthly basis, providing commentary and presenting findings in the senior management team meeting
· Analysing financials for various commercial projects as required by the Managing Director
· Financial forecasting and variance analysis
· Covering the transactional team with purchase and sales ledger duties as required
· Training and developing the Accounts Assistant
· Ad-hoc duties to support the Managing Director as required
This role is ideally suited for a commercially minded accountant, who is either QBE or ACCA/CIMA Qualified.
More information on the role will be provided upon application.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.