Deputy Quality Manager
Location: HIGHBRIDGE, United Kingdom
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
Our client who is based in Highbridge have a newly created role for a proactive and experience Deputy Quality Manager.
The Deputy Quality Manager will be required to manage the day to day running of the Company’s QMS in liaison with the QHSE Manager ensuring a high standard of quality is achieved and ISO certifications maintained.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Day to day management and development of the company’s Quality Systems and certifications and assisting the QHSE Manager with the management of the company’s environmental and health & safety management systems
• Supervision of QC Inspectors ensuring the company’s product quality standards are maintained
• Lead Q/CI meetings and in liaison with all departments.
• Management of 8D NCR / FMEA / CAPA system, liaising internally and externally with customers and suppliers and routine problem solving with others reviewing product deviations and determining appropriate corrective actions.
• Monitor working practices and product quality ensuring process KPI’s are effective and quality of workmanship is maintained.
• Management of internal auditing and Management Review systems
• Use office equipment, hardware and software as appropriate.
• Develop documents, policies, procedures and method statements (as and when required) within the Company’s QMS.
• Perform any other tasks and duties within your capability as requested by members of the management team.
• Routine liaison with interdepartmental leaders and/or operatives as and when required.
Professional qualifications are preferred for this position; however, applicants with experience of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 demonstrating sound understanding of Quality Management Systems preferably gained within a manufacturing process based environment will be considered.
Salary dependent on experience, working hours 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.