Our client, a growing business based in Nailsea, is look for a Client Services Assistant to join their growing team. This position is a fixed term contact until the end of December 2018.
The ideal candidate would enjoy working within a friendly and sociable environment, have experience working within a busy team with the ability to communicate across telephone, email and skype platforms and have strong customer service skills.
- Provide day to day support to both internal and external customers
- Use initiative and problem solve to seek the best outcome for the end user
- Arrange and monitor shipments of products
- Work with customs on the clearance and export/import licensing of equipment
- Assist the technical services team with projects
If you are confident and comfortable using excel for data input and producing reports, have the ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through and able to manage a high volume of casework with multiple priorities then this could be a position for you.
Our client is offering a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
Working week of Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.