Our Client, a growing manufacturer based in Taunton, are looking for a Stores person to join their hard working team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a stores/warehouse environment, be a good team player and able to establish and maintain relationships.
- Cross checking of packing boxes and paperwork before dispatch
- Arrange dispatches with designated carriers and carry out first order chasing to identify and solve incoming/outgoing problems
- Check dispatches are sent with the correct carrier as per delivery note
- Check orders being delivered have the correct delivery address
- Items must be adequately packed to minimize breakage whilst in transit
- Liaise with couriers and shippers over the picking up and dispatch of goods out items
- Maintain carriage spreadsheet or other computer based systems for managing costings of goods in and out
- Prepare labeling for individual parts ready for dispatch
- Retrieve correct spares from racking using the pick list
- Manage deliveries and enter receipts on SAGE dealing with any discrepancies
- Adhere to all procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials, health, safety and quality management
You must be able to adapt and assist in all areas with a flexible approach, remain calm under pressure, the ability multi task and have exceptional attention to detail.
The position offers a salary of £17,500 - £18,500 depending on experience, 40hours a week Monday – Friday.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.