Location: TAUNTON, United Kingdom
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
We have a great opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrator to join a friendly Company as part of a growing team. You will be responsible for being first point of contact for all visitors and people calling the main switchboard, as well as support with various administrations duties as required.
The key responsibilities will be:
· Responsibility for the reception area ensuring it is kept tidy and well equipped as necessary.
· First in line to answer the telephone and welcome visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
· Log information on calls received, maintain detailed and accurate records as necessary
· Open and distribute incoming post with responsibility for sending out post at the end of the day.
· Action customer requirements either personally or redirect to a relevant member of staff
· Provide administration support for the HR Manager, being mindful of and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
· Collate and preparation of timesheets for the HR Manager
· To proactively provide an effective and efficient administration support to all departments across the business.
· Assist with the booking of hotel and travel arrangements for service engineers and all other company employees when required.
· Assist with arrangements for company events as required and directed.
· Responsibility for hospitality arrangements including provision of tea and coffee, and general housekeeping.
· Responsibility for the Conference room, ensuring it is kept in a tidy condition and always ready for use.
· To provide suitable refreshments for visitors.
This role is essential in giving the right first impression of the business to all parties. As such a friendly and professional approach to work is vital for anyone applying for this role. If this sounds like a role you would enjoy then applied today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.