Our Client, a growing manufacturer based in Taunton, are looking for an experienced Purchasing and Supplier Development Administrator to join their hard working team.
- Amend PO’s as per supplier’s order acknowledgement and stock lead times
- Obtain quotations and place orders
- Negotiating with suppliers to drive costs down
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery and resolve any disparities in ordering process
- Stationery requests and raising of stationary purchase orders
- Liaise with the stores team to ensure that goods received are booked in a timely manner
- Generate reports from Sage as requested by the Stores/Purchasing Team Leader to support planning and shortage problems
- Organise and arrange machine shipments under the guidance of the Stores/Purchasing Team Leader and/or Project Manager
- Visit suppliers to foster good relationships as required and directed by the Stores/Purchasing Team Leader
- Working with the Stores/Purchasing Team Leader help development activities, chasing and liaising with suppliers as required, help with the selection of suppliers
- Manage the performance of the suppliers
- Collection and analysis of supplier performance and the trends
- Identify, implement and manage improvement plans
- Support the Operations Director in the day to day running of the Health and Safety system. This will include monitoring and ensuring that Risk Assessments have been completed when required and the documentation is stored in the correct location
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
The working hours are 37.5 a week Monday – Friday offering a Salary of £22,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.