Our Client is a leading manufacturer based near Taunton and they are looking for a project management coordinator to assist in the translation of new product briefs into manufactured products.
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part in the successful implementation of new product lines. You will be liaising directly between the customers, suppliers and internal teams to ensure all these projects run smoothly.
- Ensure realistic timescales are set and maintained
- Respond to customers styles and needs ensuring customer briefs are met
- Organise samples and regular updates for customers
- Work directly with approved suppliers
- Carry out appropriate checks in line with department procedures
- Ensure risk assessments are carried out and completed
- Work closely with other departments to ensure items are approved in advance of any order placement
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is kept up to date and in accordance with company policy
They are looking for a driven and dynamic person with good administration and communication skills. In return they are offering a competitive salary and working hours Monday–Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday – 8.30am – 4.00pm.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.