Our client, a UK manufacturer, is looking for an inbound Customer Service Advisor based in Bridgwater on a temporary to permanent bases.
The ideal candidate will be driven and confident to work in a fasted paced customer service environment and used to dealing with large call volumes with the ability to learn new skills quickly with excellent attention to detail.
- To provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers
- Process sales orders and accurately record information
- To provide an efficient service when registering new customers onto the internal system
- Liaise effectively with customers and carriers to confirm delivery dates and arrange re-deliveries
- Monitor customer feedback and report back to supervisor
- Effectively deal with any telephone complaints
- To process letters and correspondence daily and general admin tasks including: scanning, shredding and filing.
- Chasing customers for any outstanding details and documents
- Ensure compliance with the Company Quality procedure
- Ensure Data Protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times
If you have strong communication skills, both written and oral, work well within a team and have experience of managing telephone duties alongside administrative tasks then this could be the position for you.
A good understanding of Microsoft word is essential and knowledge of SAGE of similar packages would be an advantage but not essential.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm which offers a salary of £16,000 per annum + KPI related bonus.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.