Our client who is based in Clevedon have an opportunity in their busy Finance Department for an
Assistant Management Accountant.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with month end duties for several businesses within the group
- Responsible for the separate control accounts and all associated analysis
- Pre-payments and accruals
- Inter company invoice processing and reconciliation
- Freight analysis – ensuring monthly invoicing reconciles and accruals are processed where necessary
- Analysing the general ledger for all companies within the group
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intrastat returns
- Employee Expenses – Coding up and processing.
- Posting all relevant journals
- Payroll – for 2 sites (100 staff and 60 staff), processing on a weekly basis for a monthly payment run). Submission of all HMRC details and managing the employee spreadsheet
Qualification – AAT qualified or qualified by experience. Competitive salary.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your cv today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.