Our client, a car dealership based in Taunton, is looking for a Customer Service Adviser - Car Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, new products, and technology and will enhance customer experience by sharing knowledge of their products with customers and support the buying process.
- Provide a professional and friendly service by being the first point of contact for customers either in the showroom, via telecommunication or email.
- Review and respond to customer leads with the sales team, including the use of video technology
- Complete all paperwork and IT input in line with company, manufacturer and FCA requirements
- Willingness to learn and to share knowledge with customers, using available resources and your own initiative to grow an understanding of the industry, products and technology
- Listen to customer’s needs and create a non-pressurised, non-threatening sales environment
- Promote the brand, products and technologies, sharing information, features and benefits in a friendly, understandable way
- Complete product presentations, test-drives and vehicle handovers, enhancing the customer experience at every point of contact
- Embrace the latest technology available, including tablets and video, to help customers through the car buying process
- Present new products and technology to the rest of the sales/after sales team
- Work with others within the dealership team to build effective relationships, and specifically transfer customers to the sales executives to compete other elements of the buying process
- Report on your daily activity to the sales manager
- Maintain high standards of manner, appearance and integrity
- Full Clean UK driving licence is required
If you are passionate about the motoring market, strive to provide exceptional customer service and have enthusiasm for technology then this could be the role for you.
The position offers a salary of £8.56ph and 40 hours a week. You must be flexible, as the working hours will include some weekends, and have a full UK clean driving licence.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.