Our Client, a logistics company based in Bridgwater, are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their busy team on a temporary bases in January for 3 Months.
The role will consist in administering all duties and projects that come under the responsibility of the sales department and carry out general administration duties.
- Maintaining customer records
- Keeping records of visits and sales
- Taking, progressing and monitoring orders
- Arrange Credit/Debit Card payments & BACS for upfront payment customers and book their Jobs
- Assist in preparing estimates and quotations for customers
- Assist in drawing up tender documents or contracts
- Keeping records of sales targets and actual figures and compiling them into reports for management
- Dealing with new and existing customer enquiries on a daily basis
- Handling all correspondence and organising contacts between the Sales staff, Depot Managers and their customers
- Booking Hotels, travel etc. for corporate events and Meetings
- To help develop these procedures by making suggestions for improvement
- Help the office maximise its sales by helping the Sales Team maximise the amount of time selling i.e. speaking to customers on the phone or face-to-face
- To process Credit Applications, complete a Credit Check and send all the relevant documentation to Trade Reference's
- Open accounts in Manpack, SAP & CRM when required for both new Customers and Card Customers
- Send out Advanced Service Log-In Details.
- Send Information Packs to Customer and Sales staff when required
- Assist with Mailing
- Check off Advertisement Invoices
- General In-house Sales
The ideal candidate will be a good team player, excellent communicator, ability to use initiative and remain calm under pressure.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm with a salary of £8.50 - £10.00 depending on experience.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.