Our client, a growing business based in Bath, are looking for a Payroll Analyst/ Accountant to join their team.
- Preparing the monthly payments calendar for payrolls and additional monthly items
- Helping the payroll team with guidance and suppor
- Helping manage the email and phone queries for adherence to department SLA’s
- Entering payments into the banking and finance system
- Processing monthly payroll journals in a timely manner, minimising review points at the balance sheet stage
- Liaising with the management accountants regarding payroll and PAYE balance sheet queries and ensuring all matter are resolved
- Raising of manual paperwork for payments; payroll , AOE & PAYE
Ideally candidates will have AAT or a similar qualification and will be looking to continue their studies in order to obtain a professional accountancy qualification. Be confident of dealing with a high workload but also able to maintain a high degree of accuracy whilst working to deadlines.
You will need to have clear and confident communication skills, alongside excellent IT skills (including advanced skills in MS Excel,) experience of open accounts would be advantageous.
Candidates should have a flexible approach to work and a strong team ethic, you should hold a questioning mind, be constantly looking for where improvements can be made.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team with benefits such as 25 Days holiday, a pension scheme and a competitive salary.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.