I am currently recruiting for a great company in Taunton who are looking for a Finance Support Partner - the role needs to assist in the effective control of budget management by reviewing variances and challenging budget holders to maintain control over the cost base.
Key responsibilities for this role-
- Assist with the production and distribution of accurate, timely monthly management accounts
- Produce financial information when requested by relevant budget holders
- Investigate any large variances reporting key movements to the line manager
- Continually seek to improve the KPI's in line with the business needs
- Support the line manager with queries relating to budgeting and forecasting
- Reconcile general ledger accounts in a timely fashion
- Identify and highlight any key risks and contribute to the development of controls and actions to mitigate against the risks
- Be point of contact for accounts payable regarding unresolved queries
- They are looking for someone who has/is studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/AAT) who must have experience in providing management accounts. They also need someone who is an expert user in Excel as this is used a lot.
In return they are offering a temporary contract until the end of March 2018 and a salary between £11.50 - £12.30 DOE. If you are interested in finding out more information or applying for this position - please contact us.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.