Our client, a growing business based in Nailsea, is looking to recruit a sales administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate would enjoy working within a friendly and sociable environment, have experience working within a busy team ensuring sales processes are followed, be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to priorities a large work load.
This role requires a candidate that is easily able to build effective working relationships internally and externally whilst delivering sales through from start to finish providing exceptional customer service.
- Processing purchase and sales orders accurately and in a timely manor
- Capturing accurate information
- Be a point of contact for other departments
- Process return paperwork
- Liaise with internal representatives, updating them accordingly
- Maintain and file documentation
- Assist accounting in raising invoices
Our client is offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Working week of Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.