Our client who is based close to Weston-super-Mare have an opportunity for somebody to join them on a permanent basis as a stock co-ordinator
To replenish stock in accordance to planning forecasts.
Maintain agreed stock levels, ensuring all products are used within the product life.
To order materials as required on a weekly basis.
Candidates must have:
- Must be able to work accurately and logically paying attention to detail in a busy area.
- Competent in Excel, good understanding of Maths.
- Flexible approach and takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Preferred experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain
- Understanding of stock control and short life products
- Provide accurate forecasts to suppliers as reviewed and agreed with the Purchasing Manager and the Planning Manager.
- Ensure that 100% Customer service level is maintained at minimal cost. Ensuring customer service levels are met internally (to warehouse).
- Discuss with suppliers and internal departments any issues regarding stock items, resolving problems with quality, delivery times or shortages to a satisfactory conclusion, flagging unresolved issues to the Purchasing Manager and the Planning Manager.
- Determine inventory levels and replenishment rules to minimise out of life disposals of raw material. This to be achieved by balancing the most efficient delivery cycles with the optimum volumes.
- Co-ordinate the de-listing of potential obsolete materials avoiding or minimising any obsolete stocks or stock disposals.
- Manage all replenishment KPI’s providing a weekly summary.
If you would like to apply for this role please send me your cv today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.