My client, a reputable business based in Yeovil, is currently looking for an Administration Assistant to join their Transport/Fleet team initially on a temporary basis but with the view of the role going permanent. Reporting to the transport manager you will be responsible for providing reliable customer service and administrative support.
Duties will include:
- To assist the Fleet Administrators in providing support and guidance to the business in all fleet related matters
- Liaising with external service providers and repair workshops to ensure fleet is maintained and, ensuring vehicles are booked in for inspection and paperwork is received in a timely manner following inspection
- Running reports from the fleet management system using Excel, and uploading of third party data onto the system in a logical format
- Maintaining the system recording new assets, asset movements and disposals
- Maintaining driver records, adding to the fleet management system, checking driving licences and training, liaising with the branch network, HR and training department.
- In conjunction with the external company, managing agency driver and temporary hire vehicle bookings.
- Authorising invoices against orders on the fleet management system, querying discrepancies with supplier
- Ensuring data on fleet management system is maintained, and documents are scanned and filed. Accessing third party maintenance provider systems and contacting branch network to retrieve overdue documentation
- Monitoring and responding to emails in the Transport Admin mailbox
- Providing administrative support across the whole of the transport department as requested by the transport manager and fleet administrators
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a large organisation where you can truly build a career. You will be working within a small team and whilst supporting them in the day to day office duties you will learn and develop your own skills.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.