My client, a well respected and growing practice, is currently recruiting a Manager to lead and supervise a small team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business going through a sustained period of growth and have a major impact on their activities in the North Somerset / Somerset area.
You will be accountable for a portfolio of clients, managing yourself and others whilst being heavily involved in the firm’s business development. You will be undertaking and planning assignments as well as assisting or managing others in the management of accounts preparation.
Other duties for this role will include:
- Managing or assisting others in the management of accounts preparation
- Reviewing accounts and providing analysis for clients
- Undertaking and planning assignments
- Liaising with clients, providing a full range of guidance and advice and managing client expectations
- Attending client meetings
- Supervising and providing guidance to junior staff
- Attendance at networking events and dealing with new prospect/potential client proposals and other business development
The ideal candidate will have experience in a managerial role within practice and be ACCA/ACA qualified. You will be a confident communicator and be able to share ideas in senior management meetings to help further the firm.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.